What are the benefits of a basic Umbrella Company?
An umbrella company provides all of the benefits of being an employee whilst enjoying the benefits of flexible working. Importantly, they are often cheaper and much less hassle than setting up and running your own limited company.
For a start, your umbrella company will:
- raise invoices on your behalf
- allow you to claim legitimately incurred business expenses
- pay you accurately and on time via PAYE, calculating the correct Tax & National Insurance
- ensure full compliance with HMRC rules and regulations
- provide continuing employment with one company regardless of how many agencies or end client assignments you have.
- mean you only have one tax code, avoiding unnecessary overpayment of tax
- provide complimentary insurance cover for Professional, Public and Employers liability 1
It is really easy to set up and we take away all the hassle and administration of running the company
'The FPS difference'
At FPS we go much further than that. We have developed our own unique Personal Service Umbrella companies (PSUs) that offer many additional benefits at no extra cost.